Ethiopian YirgacheffeRegular price $14.00 Save $-14.00
- Light Roast
- Notes of Honeysuckle, Lemon & Floral
- Medium Bodied
- Single Origin, Micro-Lot
- 12 oz. bag
Widely considered the birthplace of coffee, Yirgacheffe is a micro-region in Sidama, Ethiopia’s leading coffee-producing region.
Its lush climate and mountainous topography are ideal for producing some of the finest Arabica coffees—fruity and floral, bright and balanced. The region is common for “garden coffee” production, where smallholder farmers grow fruits and vegetables alongside coffee - their primary cash crop. Most of the coffee grown in smaller plots of land are farmed organically, though not certified as such.
- Producer: Guji Highland Coffee
- Varietals: Ethiopian Heirloom Varietals
- Process: Washed
- Region: Yirgacheffe
- Altitude: 1950 - 2150 masl
- Harvest Period: November - January