Panama Berlina Estate
Calculated at checkout
- Cupping Notes: Caramel, Red Apple, Tangerine.
- Heavy Bodied.
- High Acidity.
- Fully Washed.
- Single Origin.
- 12 oz. Bag.
Berlina Estate is an 84 hectare farm located in the Boquete District of northern Panama. The farm has been owned by the Tzanetatos family since 1997, however, it gets its name from the wife of the previous owner who was from Berlin, Germany. Clemente Vega manages the farms of Berlina Estate and the approximately 300 workers that are employed during harvest. When it comes to their coffee, Clemente ensures that all cherries that are picked for Berlina Estate’s production are 100% ripe. They hand separate any cherries that don’t meet their standards, to guarantee the highest quality and intensity of flavor.
- Elevation: 1400 to 1700 meters
- Varietals: Catuai,Caturra,Typica
- Milling Process: Fully Washed
- Drying Process: Patio Drying
- Harvest Start Month: November
- Harvest End Month: April
- Export Start Month: January
- Export End Month: May
Write a review
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.