Brazil Bela VistaRegular price $16.00 Save $-16.00
- Cupping Notes: Cocoa Nib, Nutty, Raspberry, Strawberry, Cane Sugar.
- Medium Bodied.
- Medium Acidity.
- Natural Static Dried.
- Single Origin.
- 12 oz. Bag.
Bela Vista Estate has been in Antônio Lima Reis’ family since 1923. As the third generation to manage the land, Antônio stays true to his family values of high-quality production and strong relationships between people and planet.
Over 430 hectares are devoted to coffee, with a range of varieties grown including Yellow Catuai, Topázio, Mundo Novo, and Yellow Bourbon, as well as multiple processing methods.
With a reputation as a top-quality producer, Bela Vista brings together passion and tradition to deliver a coffee culture built on sustainable pillars. Antônio is a Volcafe Way farmer and employs advanced agricultural practices to improve quality and efficiency on his estate.
In the static dried process, the coffee dries slowly in specially adapted boxes that alternate heat and cold air in 12 hour cycles. Coffee cherries continue dehydrating slowly while in contact with other cherries allowing fruity and winey notes to come forth.
- Origin: Brazil
- Region: Nepomuceno, Sul de Minas, Minas Gerais
- Producer: Fazenda Bela Vista Coffee Estate, Antonio Lima Reis
- Processing: Natural Static Dried
- Harvest Schedule: May - September
- Variety: Yellow Catuai, Topázio, Mundo, Novo & Yellow Bourbon
- Altitude (MASL):1350